The 3 Secrets of Glowing Skin
We all want to have clear and glowing skin all the time. Having a picture-perfect skin is an important aspect of a personality and dream for many. Unfortunately, modern lifestyle and pollution make it tough for people to maintain healthy skin.
Your lifestyle and skincare routine will determine how the skin will be. There are many factors that lead to dull and lifeless skin like stress, depression, pollution, UV rays, poor diet, not getting enough sleep and de-hydration. Fortunately, their many ways you can stills restore the balance in your skin and make it look healthy and glowing.
To get healthy and radiant skin here are three secrets for you:
- CTM (cleansing, toning & moisturizing) and sunscreen
Whether you have oily skin, dry skin or combinational skin, the CTM routine is must for everyone. CTM is a basic skincare routine that should be followed religiously on a daily basis. You can get skincare products online using Amazon offers with great discount.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Cleansing helps to remove all the makeup, dirt, pollution that sits in your skin throughout the day. A good cleanser according to the skin type can deeply cleanse the pores and remove dead skin letting the skin breathe freely.
- Toning helps in hydrating & conditioning the skin and tightening of the pores. Clogged pores can lead to many skin problems like acne, blackhead/whitehead and spots. A good toner that suits your skin type not only soothes your skin but protects the skin from acne-causing dirt particles and controls oil production. The best part of applying toner is that it helps to maintain the PH level of the skin.
- Moisturizing – After cleansing and toning your face, moisturizing your skin is a must. As it helps in maintaining the skin’s natural moisture and nourish it. A good moisturizer helps your skin to keep healthy, smooth and glowing.
- Sunscreen is a must for everyone. Wearing sunscreen every day is mandatory. As it helps the skin get protection from sun damages. It protects the skin against the sun’s harmful UV rays. A good sunscreen minimizes the penetration of UV rays into the skin. Sunscreen helps in keeping complexion even and protect against the visible sign of premature ageing. Sunscreen should be between 35 and 50 SPF.
Following the CTM before and after going to bed and using the sunscreen whenever you are heading out.
- Exfoliate and Face Mask
Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. Exfoliation increases blood circulation and lymphatic system. This is very helpful for the skin, as it helps in increasing new cells, tissue and de-toxic of the skin. After exfoliating, the skin becomes soft, healthy and glowing. Exfoliating your skin and body twice a week should be a part of a good skincare routine. It is best to do exfoliation at night time and applying a good moisturizer.
Face and Body Mask helps to hydrate skin after exfoliating. Mask helps to get clearer skin and cleans the pores. Mask deeply penetrates through the skin and hydrates it, making it soft and supple. There are different types of masks for different skin types and skin problems. Regular use of mask reduces the fine lines and can prevent wrinkles. It also gives the skin even tone, firmness and glows. If you want a healthy and glowing skin make sure to follow these steps. The homemade mask should be used twice in a week after exfoliation.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle
Beautiful and glowing skin starts with the nourishment within. Eating balanced food will give vital nutrients to the skin that helps the skin to be soft, supple and blemish-free. You should have a balanced diet like eating fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants, healthy fats, nuts, eating enough Vitamin C and E, Omega -3 and more. Including superfoods in your diet will help keep it healthy.
Lastly, drinking enough water to stay hydrated. When you have a healthy lifestyle, you glow from the inside. Start eating healthy to get that glow on your skin. It is also important to keep away from bad habits like smoking and drinking too much alcohol. Make sure that you keep your fridge full of healthy foods. Snacks should be healthy too. Make sure you eat healthy snacks even when you are in the office. You can apply for Health Educator Jobs to know about this field.
These are the 3 important secrets of glowing skin. Following these 3 skincare mantras, you can ensure that you have great looking skin even at an advanced stage. Eat healthily, sleep well, drink plenty of water and follow a good skincare routine to keep your skin healthy and glowing al the time.